PDA

View Full Version : Part A Some Ahadeeth pertaining to Manners, Righteousness & Keeping Good Relations

Abbas.Abu.Yahya
02-24-2012, 07:38 PM
Part A

Some Ahadeeth pertaining to Manners, Righteousness
& Keeping Good Relations

Taken from
Silsilah Ahadeeth As-Saheehah
of
Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
Abbas Abu Yahya

1- From Abu Darda from the Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam:
‘The heaviest thing on the scales is good manners.’
No.876

2- From Abu Huraira ascribed to the Prophet:
‘If a man says ‘Auudhu billah’ when he becomes angry, his anger subsides.’
No. 1376

3- From Abdullaah bin ‘Amr bin Aas in a narration ascribed to the Prophet:
‘Be merciful, and you will have mercy upon you. Forgive and Allaah will forgive you. Woe be to the one who listens like a funnel (does not act upon what he’s told nor cares). Woe be to those who are openly sinful, and they openly sin even though they know what they have done is wrong.’
No.482

4- From Ubadah in a narration ascribed to the Prophet:
‘Guarantee me six things in yourselves and I will guarantee you Paradise: be truthful when you speak and fulfill your promises, fulfill your trusts, protect your private parts and lower your gaze and keep your hands back from touching.’
No.1470

5- From Abdullaah bin ‘Amr: that Mu’adh bin Jabl wanted to travel, so he asked the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – to advise him. The Messenger - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘Worship Allaah and do not associate anything with him.’

Mu’adh said: ‘O Prophet of Allaah tell me more.’

He - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said to him: ‘If you make a mistake follow it up with a good deed.’

Mu’adh said: ‘O Prophet of Allaah tell me more.’

The Messenger said: ‘Be upright and make your manners good.’
No.1228

6- From Abu Sa’eed al-Khudree in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: ‘The most complete of the believers in their Emaan are those who have the best manners, who are humble, who join hearts and their hearts are joined. There is no good in the one who does not join the hearts nor is his heart joined.’
No. 751

7- From Abdullaah bin ‘Aamir who said: ‘The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – came to our house when I was a child, I went out to play. My mother said: ‘O Abdullaah! Come here and I'll give you something.’
The Messenger of Allaah said: ‘What did you intend to give him?’
She answered: ‘I was going to give him dates.’

The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘If you did not give him anything, then you would have had it written as a lie against you.’
No.748

8- From Aayaad bin Hamaar, from the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – that he gave them a sermon and said: ‘Indeed Allaah revealed to me that you should humble yourselves so much so that no one is proud, elevated above another person. Nor should one person oppress another person.’
No. 570

9- From Rabeeyah al-Asslamee who said : I used to serve the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam - and he gave me some land, and he gave Abu Bakr some land, and when it came to dividing the land, we differed over a cluster of dates from a date palm tree. Abu Bakr said: this is on my side of the land! And I said: It is on my side! There used to be a problem between me and Abu Bakr, and Abu Bakr said a statement to me which I hated but he regretted saying it, so he said to me: ‘O Rabeeyah! Say something to me similar to what I said to you, so that it can be requital.’

So I said: ‘I will not say it.’

Abu Bakr said: ‘You will say it or I will request the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa salaam – to order you to say it.
So I said: ‘I will not say it.’

Abu Bakr left that portion of the land for me and went off to the Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam - and I followed him. The people from my tribe followed us and said to me: ‘May Allaah have mercy on Abu Bakr, why is he going to the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – about you, and he said what he said about you.’

So I said : ‘Do you know who this is?? This is Abu Bakr as-Siddeeq, he is one of the two who were in the cave, he is one who has grown old as a Muslim ( one of the elders of the Muslims), beware he does not turn around and see you assisting me against him and becomes angry and he meets the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam, and the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – will become angry due to him being angry, and then Allaah Azza wa Jal becomes angry due to them being angry and then Rabeeyah will be destroyed.’

They said: ‘What do you order us to do?’

I said: ‘Go back.’

Abu Bakr - RadhiAllaahuanhu- went off to the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam -, so I followed him by myself, until he reached the Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – and he told him the story as it was. The Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – raised his head towards me and said: ‘O Rabiah what’s the matter between you and as-Siddeeq?’

I said : ‘O Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – such and such happened, and he said a statement to me which I disliked, then he said to me, say something similar to what I said to you so that it can be requited, but I refused.’

Then the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘Yes, do not say a word back to him, but say: May Allaah forgive you O Abu Bakr. May Allaah forgive you O Abu Bakr.’

Hasan said: ‘Abu Bakr turned around and he was crying.’
No. 3258

Abbas.Abu.Yahya
03-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Part B
& Keeping Good Relations

Taken from
of
Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
Abbas Abu Yahya

10- From Anas who said: that the Messenger of Allaah said to a man: 'O such and such! You did this? He answered: 'No, I swear by Allaah other than whom there is no god!'

The Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- knew that he had indeed done that thing, so he said to him: 'Indeed Allaah has forgiven your lying, due to your certainty of 'La illaah illa Allaah.'

11- From Abdullaah who said that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: 'Verily Allaah has distributed your manners between yourselves just like He distributed your provisions between yourselves.

Allaah gives the Duniya (world) to the one He loves and the one whom He doesn't love, but He doesn't give Emaan (faith) except to the one whom He loves.

Whosoever is too miserly with his wealth to spend it, and is too fearful to fight the enemy, and is too weak to stand the night in prayer, then he should say 'SubhanAllaah, wal-Hamdulillaah, wa la illah ill Allaah, wa Allaahu Akbar.' a lot.
No. 2714

12- From al-Miqdam bin Ma'adee Karb al-Kindee on the authority of the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- who said: 'Indeed Allaah orders you to fulfill the rights of your mothers, then to fulfill the rights of close relatives then those who are after them.'
No.1666

13- From Anas who said: The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- used to have a she-camel named al-Udbaa', and it could not be beaten in a race.

A Bedouin came with his camel, and it beat al-Udbaa'. This was difficult for the Muslims, and they said 'al-Udbaa' has been beaten!' On that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: 'Indeed it is a right upon Allaah, that He does not raise anything in this world except that He lowers it.'
No.3525

14- From 'Aeysha who said: that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: 'Indeed a man reaches the level of the one who prays the night prayer and fasts during the day, due to his good manners.'
No.795

15- From Umaarah bin Khuzaimah bin Thaabit: that his father said: I dreamt as if I was prostrating on the Messenger of Allaah's -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- forehead. I informed the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- of this, and he said: 'Indeed a soul meets another soul [in another narration: sit down, prostrate and do what you saw.]' The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- tilted his head like this - ['Affaan said: with his head backwards] - then he placed his forehead on the forehead of the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam.
No.3262

16- From Abu Huraira: that a man mentioned: O Messenger of Allaah! Indeed I have close relatives, I keep good relations with them but they turn away from me. I am good to them but they are bad to me. I'm gentle to them and they are harsh with me. The Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: 'If it is as you say then it is as if you feed them hot ashes, you will continue to have assistance from Allaah as long as you are upon this way.'
No. 2597

17- From Anas bin Malik who said: some guests from Bahrain came to visit the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam. The Prophet requested for some water for wudu, and he made wudu. They rushed to the water from his wudu, and they drank whatever they could from it. Whatever poured on to the ground, they wiped their faces, heads and chests with it. The Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said to them: 'what made you do this?' they said: for the love of you, perhaps Allaah will love us O Messenger of Allaah.'

The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said : 'If you love that Allaah and His Messenger will love you, then continue to have three characteristics: truthful speech, fulfilling trusts and being good to your neighbour; if the neighbour is harmed, your good deeds are erased just like the sun melts an ice-berg.'
No. 2998

18- The Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said: 'Indeed every religion has a characteristic and the characteristic of Islaam is modesty.'
No. 940

All Praise belongs to Allaah, may His peace and blessings be upon our final Prophet Muhammad, his family, his companions and all those who follow his guidance.

Abbas.Abu.Yahya
04-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Part C
& Keeping Good Relations

Taken from
of
Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
Abbas Abu Yahya

19- On the authority of Abu 'Unbaah al-Khulaani in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam:
'Indeed Allaah has vessels from the people of the earth. The vessels of your Lord are the hearts of the righteous ones. The most beloved of them to Him are the soft and gentle ones.'
No. 1691

20- On the authority of Jabir in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam:
'Indeed of those of you who are the most beloved to me and sitting closest to me on the Day of Judgement, are those of you who are the best in their manners. Indeed the most hated of you to me and those of you who will be sitting the furthest away from me on the Day of Judgement are those who speak a lot of falsehood about things that do not concern them, the exaggerators, and the al-Mutafayhaqoon.'

They said: 'We know those who speak a lot of falsehood about things that do not concern them, the exaggerators, but who are al-Mutafayhaqoon?'

He answered:
'The ones who are proud.'
No.791

21- Fatima said: that we came to the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam, to visit his wives. There was a water skin that was hanging above him and water was dripping on to him, (in another narration: on to his heart), due to a severe fever that he had. We said to him: 'O Messenger of Allaah! If only you supplicated to Allaah, He will cure you.'

The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said:
'Indeed the most severely tried of the people are the Prophets, then those after them, then those after them, then those after them.'
No. 3267

22- On the authority of Abdullaah who said that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said to us:
'Indeed you will see after me people having concern for a portion of the Duniya and matters which you will dislike.'

They said: 'So what do you command us to do O Messenger of Allaah?'
He answered:
'Give them their rights, and ask Allaah for your rights.'
No.3555

23- On the authority of Tawoos, who said that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- mentioned while he was on the pulpit:
'There is no doubt that Allaah is the One who guides to the best of manners and He is the One who diverts a person away from the worst of manners.'
No. 3255

24- On the authority of Hani who asked when he came with a group to the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-, 'O Messenger of Allaah what will obligate an entry for me into Paradise?'
He said:
'You should have good speech and sacrifice food.'
no.1939

25- On the authority of 'Aeysha that the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said to her:
'Certainly whoever has been given a portion of gentleness, has been given his portion of goodness in the world and the hereafter. Having good relations with relatives, good manners and being good to neighbours blesses your dwellings and lengthens your life.'
No.519

26- On the authority of 'Abdaah bin Hazn who said that the owners of camels were bragging about their superiority over the owners of sheep, so the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-said:
'Musa -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- was sent and he was a shepherd. Daawood -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- was sent and he was a shepherd. I was sent and I am a shepherd for my family near the mountain Ajyaad.'
No. 3167

27- On the authority of 'Amroo bin Habeeb that he mentioned to Sa'eed bin Khalid bin 'Amroo bin 'Uthmaan: Did you know that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said:
'A slave who is a failure and a loser is the slave in whom Allaah does not place mercy for mankind in his heart.'
No. 456

All Praise belongs to Allaah, may His peace and blessings be upon our final Prophet Muhammad, his Family, his Companions and all those who follow his guidance.

Abbas.Abu.Yahya
04-20-2012, 12:54 PM
Part D
& Keeping Good Relations

Taken from
of
Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
Abbas Abu Yahya

28- On the authority of Hamzah bin Suhaib on the authority of his father who said that Umar said to Suhaib: You are a great man but would that you didn’t have three characteristics!

He asked: And what are they?

He answered: You have taken a kuniya (nickname) but you don't have a son. You ascribe yourself to the Arabs but you are from Rome and you waste food.

Suhaib replied: As for your saying: “You have taken a kuniya (nickname) but you don't have a son”, rather the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – gave me a kuniya, Abu Yahya.

As for your saying: that I ascribed my self to the Arabs and that I'm not from them but that I'm from Rome. Rather, I am a person from an-Nimar bin Qaasit and I was taken as a prisoner from Mousil to Rome while I was a child and knew my lineage.

As for your saying: that I waste food. Rather, I heard the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – saying: 'The best of you are those who feed people.'
No.44

29- On the authority of Abdullaah bin 'Amr on the authority of the Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – who said: 'The pleasure of your Lord is in pleasing your father. And the anger of your Lord is in making your father angry.'
No.516

30- On the authority of Abu Huraira, on the authority of the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – who said: 'Musa asked his Lord about six characteristics, which he thought were only and purely for him alone and he did not like the seventh one.
1- He asked: 'O my Lord! Which of your slaves are the most pious?
He answered: He who/the one who remembers Allaah and does not forget.

2- He asked: 'Which of your slaves are the most guided?
He answered: the one who follows the guidance.

3- He asked: Which of your slaves is the best in judgement?
He answered: the one who judges for the people just as he judges for his own self.

4- He asked: Which of your slaves is the most knowledgeable?
He answered: The one who is not satisfied and always has a thirst for knowledge, he adds the knowledge of the people to his knowledge.

5- He asked: which of your slaves are the most honourable?
He answered: The one who has the capability to forgive, then forgives.

6- He asked: Which of your slaves is the most content?
He answered: The one who is pleased with what he is given.

7- He asked: Which of your slaves is the neediest?
He answered: The one who utilizes what he has and always requires more.

Then the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: Satisfaction is not that which is apparent; indeed satisfaction is satisfaction of the self/soul. If Allaah intends good for His slave then He places satisfaction in his soul and his Taqwa (piety) in his heart. And if Allaah intends evil for a slave then He places poverty where ever he turns.'
No. 3350

31- On the authority of 'Alee who said: when I held onto the weapon of Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – I found a slip of paper in the sheath of the sword (scabbard) of Allaah’s Messenger which had on it: 'Keep good relations with the one who breaks away from you. Be good to the one who is bad to you and say the truth even if it is against yourself.'
No. 1911

32- On the authority of Anas who said: There was a man who was with the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – the man's son came, he kissed him and sat him on his lap. His daughter came and he just sat her next to him. The Messenger - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: 'If only you had been just between them!' No.3098

All Praise belongs to Allaah, may His peace
and blessings be upon our final
Prophet Muhammad, his
family, his companions
and all those who
follow his
guidance.

Abbas.Abu.Yahya
04-26-2012, 10:59 AM
Part E
& Keeping Good Relations

Taken from
of
Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
Abbas Abu Yahya

33- 130- On the authority of Abdullaah bin Basr the Companion of the Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – that he said: 'When he would come to a door of someone's house asking permission to enter he would not face the door. He said: 'Walk along the wall until you ask for permission and you are given permission or you go away.'
No.3003

34- 68- 204 - On the authority of 'Ayesha that the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said to her: ‘O 'Ayesha be gentle; indeed if Allaah intends good to the people of a home (family) then He directs them to the door of gentleness.’
No. 523

35- 136- on the authority of al-Miqdam bin Shuraay, on the authority of his father who said that 'Aeysha –radhiAllaahu anha- asked about going out to the desert so she said:

The Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam - used to go out to the stream which came down a hill. One day he wanted to go out to the desert, so he sent me a female-camel which could not be tamed and rode from the camels which were for charity.

He said to me: ‘O ‘Aeysha! Be gentle; indeed there is nothing that has gentleness in it except that it beautifies it and it is not taken away from anything except that it defaces/disfigures it.’
No.524

36- 137- On the authority of a servant of the Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – a man or a woman, who said: 'From what the Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – used to say to his servant is: Do you have a need? Until one day the servant said: O Messenger of Allaah! I have a need. He asked: 'What is your need?' He said: 'My need is that you intercede for me on the Day of Judgement.'
He asked the servant: 'Who directed you to this?’ He said: 'My Lord.’ He answered: 'Only if you help me by performing a lot of prostration.'
No.2102

37- 139- On the authority of Jaabir bin Abdullaah: 'The Messenger - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – used to stay at the back of the group (who were) travelling, to urge on the weak ones, carry passengers and supplicate for them.'
No.2120

38- 140- On the authority of Ibn Abbas: The Messenger - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – used to sit on the floor, eat on the floor, tie down sheep and respond to an invitation from a slave to eat bread made of barley.'
No.2125

39- 141- On the authority of Abu Ayoob: 'The Messenger - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – used to ride a donkey, used to mend shoes, used to patch up shirts and he said: whoever turns away from my Sunnah is not of me.'
no.2130

40- 131- On the authority of Jaabir bin Abdullaah: 'When the Messenger - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – used to walk, his Companions used to walk in front of him, they would leave his back for the Angels.'
no.2087

41- On the authority of Abu Huraira who said: We would pray the Isha prayer with the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – and when he would prostrate al-Hasan and al-Hussain would jump on to his back. When he would raise his head, he would take them off his back with his hand gently and place them on the ground gently. If they repeated what they did, he would take them off again.

When he had prayed, he placed them on his lap, one on one side the other on the other side.

Abu Huraira then mentions 'I came to him and said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah! Shall I not take them to their mother?’ He answered: 'No.' then lightening struck and the Messenger said: 'Go to your mother.' they continued walking in the light from the lightening until they reached their mother.
No. 3325

Abbas.Abu.Yahya
05-10-2012, 03:46 AM
Part F

& Keeping Good Relations

Taken from
of
Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
Abbas Abu Yahya

42- 146 - On the authority of Abdullaah bin ‘Amr who said: Someone asked : O Messenger of Allaah! Who are the best of the people?’ He answered: ‘Everyone who has a mahkmoom heart and a truthful tongue.’

They asked: ‘We know what a truthful tongue is, but what is a mahkmoom heart?’
He said: ‘A pious, pure one, which has no sin in it nor is it oppressive, nor does it have hatred and jealousy.’
No.948

43- 148- On the authority of Salmah bin al-Akwaa’ who said: ‘If we saw a person cursing his brother, we viewed it as though he had arrived at a major sin.’
No. 2649

44- 161 - On the authority of UbaydAllaah bin Ma’mar that the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said:
‘A family is not given gentleness except that it benefits them, nor are they prohibited from gentleness except that it harms them.’
No. 942

45- 164- On the authority of Jabir : that a man came to the Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – and said: ‘Indeed so and so has a cluster of dates on my farm he has harmed me and the place his cluster of dates are a burden for me.

The Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – sent someone to call him. The Prophet said: ‘Sell me your cluster of dates which is in so and so’s farm.’

He answered: ‘No.’

The Prophet said: ‘Give it to me as a gift.’

The Prophet said: ‘Then sell me this cluster of dates, for a cluster of dates in Paradise.’

Then the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘I have not seen anyone more miserly than you, except for the one who is miserly in giving salaam.’
No. 3383

46- 165 - On the authority of Abu Huraira on the authority of the Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘The son of Adam never performed anything better than the prayer, reconciling between people and having good manners.’
No. 1448

47- 166 - on the authority of ‘Aeysha - RadhiAllaahu anha - who said: ‘There was no behaviour more hated to the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – than lying. If he came across it from one of his Companions, then he would keep away from him until he knew that he had repented.’
No. 2052

48- 169- On the authority of Younas bin al-Qaasim al-Yamamee that ‘Ikrima bin Khalid bin Sa’eed bin al-‘Aaas al-Mahkzoomee narrated to him that he met Abdullaah bin Umar bin al-Khattab and asked him: ‘O Abu AbdurRahmaan! Indeed Banu al-Mughira is a tribe ¬¬¬¬¬which has haughtiness and pride. Did you hear the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – saying anything about this?’

Abdullaah bin Umar said to him: I heard the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – saying: ‘There is no person who regards himself as great and walks in an arrogant way except that he meets Allaah while Allaah is very angry with him.’
No. 2272

49- 170- On the authority of Abul Darda in a narration ascribed to the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: ‘There are no two people who love each other for Allaah’s sake behind each others’ backs, except that the one who is more beloved to Allaah is the one who is stronger in his love for his companion.’
No. 3273

50- 171 - On the authority of Anas in a narration ascribed to the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: ‘There is no slave of Allaah who goes to visit his brother for the sake of Allaah, except that a voice calls out from the sky, “You have been good so Paradise has been made pleasurable for you.” Also Allaah says in His Dominion of the ‘Arsh: “He is My slave and was visiting for My sake, so his hospitality is upon Me and I am not pleased with any hospitality other than Paradise.”
No. 2632

51 - 174 - On the authority of Sufyan bin ‘Uayainah, on the authority of Ibn al-Munkadir in a narration ascribed to the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam:
‘From the best of actions is to make a believer happy, to pay his debt off for him, to take care of his need and to relieve him from distress.’
No. 2291

52- 177 - On the authority of Ibn Umar, on the authority of Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – that he said:
‘Whoever regards him self to be great or is proud when he walks, then he meets Allaah while Allaah is very angry with him.’
No. 543

53 - 178 - On the authority of Abu Huraira in a narration ascribed to the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: ‘Whoever humbles himself for Allaah, Allaah raises his rank.’
No. 2328

All Praise belongs to Allaah, may His peace and blessings be upon our final Prophet Muhammad, his Family, his Companions and all those who follow his guidance.

Abbas.Abu.Yahya
05-16-2012, 03:12 PM
Part G

& Keeping Good Relations

Taken from
of
Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
Abbas Abu Yahya

54- 184 - On the authority of Abu Huraira who said that the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘A believer is not corrupt, his inner-self does not differ with his outer-self (i.e. what you see is what you get) and he is easy going. An evil person is one who spreads corruption between people and has evil behaviour.’
No. 935

55- On the authority of 'Aeysha the wife of the Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – who said that some Ethiopians entered the Masjid and were playing. The Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said to me 'O Humayra would you like to see them?’

She said: ‘Yes.’

So he stood by the door and I came and placed my chin on his shoulder, so that my face was touching his cheek. What they said that day was that ‘Abul-Qaasim is good’.

So the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘Have you had enough?’

I said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, do not be hasty.’

So he stood for me.

Then the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘Have you had enough?’

I said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, do not be hasty.’

So he stood for me.

She said: ‘It is not that I loved to see them, but I loved that what would reach the women was his status with me and my status with him.’
No. 3277

56- 186- The Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘Evil plots and deception are in the Fire.’
No.1057

57- 189 - On the authority of Abu Huraira –RadhiAllaahu anhu- from the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – that he said: ‘By Him in Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad! The Day of Judgement will not be established until obscenity and miserliness appear; when a trustworthy person will be cheated and a cheater will be trusted, when al-Waaool will be destroyed and at-Toohowat will appear.’
They asked: ‘O Messenger of Allaah What is al-Waaol and what is at-Toohawat?’
He said: ‘al-Waaool are the leaders and the noble people and at-Toohowat are those who are under the feet of the people and are disregarded.’
No. 3211

58- 191 On the authority of Abul Darda who said I heard the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – saying: ‘A father is the middle door to Paradise.’
No.914

59- 192 - On the authority Abu Dharr in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: ‘There is no reward except due to good actions and there is no action except by intention.’
No. 2415

60- 193 - On the authority of ‘Uqbah bin ‘Aamir in a narration ascribed to the Prophet: -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam: ‘There is no good in the one who doesn't receive guests.’
No.2434

61- 194 - On the authority of Abu Huraira who said that the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – passed by Abdullah bin Ubay bin Salool, while he was in the shade of thick bushes, he said: ‘Indeed Ibn Abu Kabshah (the Prophet) has covered us with dust.’

His son Abdullaah ibn Abdullaah said: ‘I swear by The One Who has been generous to you and revealed the Book to you if you want I will bring his head to you.’

The Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said: ‘No, but rather, be good to your father and maintain good companionship with him.’
No. 3223

62- 196 - On the authority al-Qaasim bin Muhammad who said that Abdullaah bin Hanzala claimed that Abdullaah bin Salam passed by in the market place and was carrying a bundle of wood.

So it was said to him: ‘Has Allaah not enriched you?’

Abdullaah bin Salam answered: ‘Indeed, but I intend to repel pride by doing this. I heard the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – saying: ‘The one who has a mustard seed of pride in his heart will not enter Paradise.’
No. 3257

Abbas.Abu.Yahya
05-31-2012, 06:16 AM
Part H
& Keeping Good Relations

Taken from
of
Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
Abbas Abu Yahya

63- 197- From Dhamarah bin Thaalabah who said that the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said:
‘The people will remain upon goodness, as long as they are not jealous of each other.’
No. 3386

64- 198 - From Anas bin Maalik who said that the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – said:
‘A slave’s Eemaan will not be honest and just until his heart is honest and just and his heart will not be honest and just until his tongue is honest and just. A man will not enter Paradise if his neighbour is not safe from his harm.’
No. 2841

65- 201 - From Ibn Umar, from the Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – who said:
‘It is not correct for a believer to be a person who curses.’
No.2636

66- 202 - From of Anas who said that the Messenger of Allaah - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – met Abu Dharr, and said to him: ‘O Abu Dharr Shall I not inform you of two characteristics which are lighter on your back and heavier on the scales than other than them?’
He answered: ‘Of course O Messenger of Allaah.’

He said: ‘You should have good manners and remain silent for a long time. I swear by He in whose Hand is my soul no-one has acted upon better than the likes of these two characteristics.’
No. 1938

All Praise belongs to Allaah, may His peace
and blessings be upon our final
Prophet Muhammad, his
Family, his Companions
and all those who
follow his
guidance.