PDA

View Full Version : In The name of Allaah, The Most Merciful The Bestower of Mercy

Maher.ibn.Ahmad.Attiyeh
10-21-2011, 01:14 AM
Bismillaah Al-Hamdulillaah wa salatu wa salaamu 'ala rasulullaah
Amma-ba'd

Similarities between Yahyah Al-Hajooree and Faaleh Al-Harbi (http://salaficentre.com/2011/10/similarities-between-al-yahyah-al-hajooree-and-faaleh-al-harbi/#.TqCphdPdqQs.email)

In The name of Allaah, The Most Merciful The Bestower of Mercy

Shaikh Rabee (hafidha-hullaah) said: "Indeed Shaikh Faaleh Al-Harbi appointed himself a mufti in very dangerous affairs within and outside of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia; so many people were harmed when he declared them innovators, spoke ill of them and distorted their reputation within and outside of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia; so the salafi dawah and its people were harmed and distorted by him and his followers." [Al-Majmoo al-Waadih Fee Raddi Manhaj Wa Usool Faaleh: page: 121]

Shaikh Rabee also said: "And indeed I said to him (i.e. Faaleh): 'Choose whom you wish amongst the scholars and present my statement and your statement; so if he proves me mistaken I will return to what is correct, and if he proves you mistaken, then you are to return to the truth.' So Faaleh was not satisfied with any scholar on the face of the earth, and why is this? because his falsehood was clear as the brightness of the sun and a scholar will not hold back from despising it." [Al-Majmoo al-Waadih Fee Raddi Manhaj Wa Usool Faaleh:125]

Brothers, it is manifest that many people have been harmed by the actions of Al-Hajooree and some of his followers. On the other hand, he refuses to present his arguments to the scholars even though Sheikh Rabee advised him and made known to him the danger of the path he was treading. Al-Hajooree has made statements against the scholars worse than what Faaleh Al-harbi has uttered. [see the following link: http://www.salafitalk.com/threads/472#post981]

Shaikh Abu Usaamah Al-Uthaybee said: "I heard Shaikh Rabee with my own ears saying: 'Al-Hajooree is a hundred or a thousand times more severe than Faaleh al Harbi.'"

Shaikh Firkoos al Jazaa`iree (from the scholars of Algeria) stated: "Al-Hajooree does not possess that knowledge by way of which displeasure is measured (i.e. the knowledge that enables a person to maintain justice in times of displeasure and anger). The man is young in age." The Shaikh also said: "Al-Hajooree is more of a haddaadee than (Faaleh al Harbi)."

Shaikh Abdullaah Al-Bukhaari said: "Wickedness has occurred from him and no one agrees with him on this; no one agrees with Yahya al-hajooree's attacks/defamations except a misguided deviated one."

Shaikh Muhammad Bin Haadee said: "Yes, this man is foolish; he is an evil man. Neither read/study with him nor sit with him, nor go to Dammaaj, for by going there you will be taught revilement and vilification." The Shaikh also said: "He (al-hajooree) is more severe than Faaleh al harbi."

Al-Hajooree's falsehood is clear as the brightness of the sun, but he still persists upon falsehood just as Faaleh al-harbi persisted, so the scholars and their students published detailed refutations against him and his blind followers. We ask Allaah for safety.

Source: The Salafi Centre of Manchester (http://salaficentre.com/2011/10/similarities-between-al-yahyah-al-hajooree-and-faaleh-al-harbi/#.TqCphdPdqQs.email)