PDA

View Full Version : Is it correct for a Salafi Daa’ee to mix with the Hizbees in order to rectify them?

Nasir.Mahmood
09-03-2011, 12:36 PM
Is it correct for a Salafy Daa’ee to mix with the
Hizbees in order to rectify them? Author: The Carrier of the flag of Jarh wa Ta’deel Shaikh Shaikh Rabee’ Bin Haadee Al Madkhalee (May Allah preserve him) Source: www.Sahab.net Translator: Abu ‘Abdis Salaam Siddiq Al Juyaanee

Q: (Is it correct for) a caller to Allah (a daa’ee) who is upon the
Minhaj (Methodology) of the Salaf, to mix from time to time with a partisan (i.e. Hizbee) group from the Hizbees with the intention of learning their mistakes, secrets, secret affairs and corrupt ideologies (in order) to then free himself from them and make clear to the (Islaamic) Nation the mistakes (of these Hizbee groups) so that they may be warned from them?

A: By Allah I say, O my brother, it is sufficient for you that
those Hizbee groups that you mix with have already spread their misguided ideologies and that the ‘Ulamah have already refuted them; do not expose (and open) yourself up to lost! Verily, many people have entered into them for this same exact reason which after some time resulted in them being engulfed and swept away by the matter and (subsequently) finished. So the Believer must beware and cautious. The Salaf did not mix with the Jahmiyyah, the Mu’tazilah, nor the Khawaarij in order to rectify them! Therefore it is upon you to be upon the way of the Salaf, may Allah bless you.

Evil sittings and keeping evil company will harm you. The example of the righteous sitting and the evil sitting is like the example of the merchant of fine perfumes and the ironsmith. The merchant of fine perfumes may give you a gift, or you will find with him a good smell, or you may purchase some perfume from him. As for the ironsmith, he will either burn your garment and/or you will find from him a disgusting odor.

So it is upon you O my brothers, to sit with those who are righteous, the people of piety, those who abstain from matters/things out of fear of falling into that which is forbidden, those who are abstentious from worldly affairs and/or that which does not benefit them, and those who have respect for the Sunnah (i.e. those who are upon the Sunnah). These are the righteous sittings and gatherings. Beware of (and stay away from) the sitting with the people of desires, for verily they have with them misconceptions. It is possible that they may gradually allure and temp you. One may say to you, “enter amongst them and rectify them from the inside”, but they almost never rectify themselves except for that and he whom Allah wills.

Or do you think that you will learn about them (by doing what you have mentioned)?! This is not the way of Islaam; Islaam does not support this, may Allah bless you. I advise you not to mix with them no matter the excuse. This is because their evil has already been widespread, publicized and known about until it has reached the level of explosions, destruction and devastation. I have already written and refuted Sayid Qutub as well as the Ikhwaan (i.e. the Muslim Brotherhood). (In fact) they themselves has already written, made clear (and illustrated their corrupt ideas) in their own books, while they perceive not. You have been sufficed O my brother. By Allah, (this is the case) except if there is a Salafy scholar who embarks upon giving da’wah to one whom he hopes will accept the truth, then this is for him, and ok for him (the Salafy SCHOLAR). Rather, it is incumbent upon him to give him da’wah and to clarify to him the truth. As for the Salafy who is weak in his knowledge and personality, then it is upon him to stay far away from them so that he may protect and keep safe what he has with him from the truth, and there is nothing comparable to safety.

http://www.salafyink.com/aqeedah/SalafyDaaee.pdf