PDA

View Full Version : King ‘Abdullaah ibn ‘Abdul Aziz Saud addresses Islamic, Arab nations, international community

S.bint.Ahmed
08-01-2014, 11:02 PM
King ‘Abdullaah ibn ‘Abdul Aziz Saud

Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques addresses Islamic, Arab nations, international community

Jeddah, Shawwal 5, 1435, Aug 1, 2014, SPA –

Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud made a statement to the Arab and Islamic nations and international community.

Following is its text:

In the name of God the Merciful
And peace and blessings be upon Prophet Mohammed and his family and companions.

Dear brothers in the Arab and Islamic nations

Peace, mercy and blessings of God:

With the heart of a believer in the Almighty Allah who says in His Book:

"And fear a trial which will not strike those who have wronged among you exclusively, and know that Allah is severe in penalty" and "and fitnah (trial) is worse than killing."

This trial (discord) which has found a fertile ground in our Arab and Islamic worlds and which has been given every facility by those biased and haters of our nation to the degree that it has been deluded to think that it has gained strength, spreading terrorism and corruption in the world and went deeper in falsehood ignoring the words of Almighty Allah

"Rather, We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it, and thereupon it departs."

It is shameful and disgraceful that these terrorists are doing this in the name of religion, killing the people whose killing Almighty Allah has forbidden, and mutilating their bodies and feeling proud in publishing this. All in the name of religion which is innocent of them. They have distorted the image of Islam with its purity and humanity and smeared it with all sorts of bad qualities by their actions, their injustice, and crimes making all those who do not know the reality of Islam think that what comes out of these traitors expresses the message of the Prophet of mercy, peace be upon him, whom Allah Almighty said of him

"And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds."

From the cradle of revelation and the birthplace of Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)[ sic SalAllaahu alayhi wasallam], I call on leaders and scholars of the Islamic nation to carry out their duty towards Allah Almighty and stand in the face of those trying to hijack Islam and present it to the world as a religion of extremism, hatred, and terrorism, and say the word of truth, and not fear anybody as our nation today passes a critical, historic stage, and history will be a witness against those who have been the tool exploited by the enemies to disperse and tear the nation, and tarnish the pure image of Islam.

In addition to all of this, we see the blood of our brothers in Palestine shed in collective massacres which have not excluded anyone and war crimes against humanity without any human or moral deterrence so that terrorism has gained various forms, whether groups, organizations or countries which are the most dangerous in their potential, intentions and plots. All of this is happening while the international community is watching silently with all its institutions and organizations, including human rights organizations. This community is silently observing what is happening in the whole region and is indifferent to what is happening, as if what is happening doesn't concern it. This silence has no justification. It is not aware that it will lead to the emergence of a generation that believes only in violence, rejecting peace and believing in the clash and not dialogue of civilizations.

I mention here that ten years ago, in the Riyadh conference, we called for the creation of the International Centre for Counter-terrorism. The proposal was supported by the entire world at the time. The aim has been to coordinate among the states, but we were disappointed afterwards because of the lack of serious interaction by the international community with this idea, which has led to lack of activation of the proposed in a way that achieves the great hopes we pinned on it.

Today, we say to those who fail to carry out their historic responsibilities against terrorism for temporary interests or suspicious schemes that they will be its first victims tomorrow as if they have not benefited from the experience of the recent past which did not spare anyone.

O Allah, I have spoken; O Allah, bear witness. O Allah, I have spoken; O Allah, bear witness. O Allah, I have spoken; O Allah, bear witness

"And those who have wronged are going to know to what [kind of] return they will be returned."

Peace be upon you and Allah's mercy and blessings

Addressing the audience, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques said:

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

O brothers and beloved, I have nothing to say other than my previous address which you have heard today. I think it was expressing what every Muslim, male or female, all over the world feel.

My brothers, all of you know who are the deviants, who are the envious and who are even envying themselves. How come that a human being may slaughter another human being like a sheep?

My brothers, I made my address to express, on behalf of all of you and the Saudi people, on behalf of the straight forward Arab as well as Islamic people. I am a member of your community, an individual among you, never think that I'm staying as an idle here, lest of God grace if any calamity is to occur, I would be the first to be affected, because I will share it with you.

My brothers and sons, I would not like to prolong in addressing you, because I cannot express out all that I feel, notably that all of you know what I harbor in my heart. All feelings that may come across my heart and soul, across my ethics and principles are none but a reflection of what I feel out of you, adults, youths and your Ulemas. The later are hearing me, all of them. Hence I demand them to get rid of laziness, for you are entertaining laziness and are keeping silent. You are responsible to carry on with your duties, the duty of guiding how to live and propagate your religion, your religion, your religion, as my lord is above all.

Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques Receives Princes, Ulemas, Sheikhs, Ministers, Senior Officials 4 Jeddah

The audience was attended by Prince Abdulrahman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud; Prince Bandar bin Khalid bin Abdulaziz; Prince Khalid Al-Faisal, Minister of Education; Prince Ahmed bin Abdulaziz Al Saud; Prince Faisal bin Mohammed bin Saud Al-Kabeer; Prince Bandar bin Fahd bin Khalid; Prince Khalid bin Fahd bin Khalid; Prince Muqrin bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Deputy Crown Prince, Second Deputy Premier, Advisor to and Special Envoy of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques.

--SPA
01:00 LOCAL TIME 22:00 GMT

http://www.spa.gov.sa/english/DailyNews.php?pg=1