PDA

View Full Version : Part G Ahadeeth Pertaining to Eemaan, Tawheed, Deen and Qadr

Abbas.Abu.Yahya
05-03-2013, 08:41 AM
Part G
Ahadeeth Pertaining to Eemaan, Tawheed, Deen and Qadr

Taken from
Silsilah Ahadeeth As-Saheehah
of
Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
Abbas Abu Yahya

51- 1031- On the authority of Anas bin Maalik who said: the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said:

‘There are three characteristics if a person has them then he has found the sweetness and taste of al-Eemaan: that Allaah –Azza wa Jal – and His Messenger are more beloved to him than other than them. That he loves for the sake of Allaah and hates for the sake of Allaah. And that a great fire is lit and that he falls into it is more beloved to him than associating anything with Allaah.’

No. 3423

52- 1032- On the authority of Abu Umamah from the Messenger-sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-:

‘There are three from whom Allaah does not accept repentance nor sacrifice: the disobedient one, the carrier of tales and he who belies Qadr.’

No.1785

53 – 1042- On the authority of Abu Dharr who said: I went out one night, and I saw the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- walking alone with no one accompanying him. I thought that he disliked anyone to walk with him. So I began walking in the moonlight when I turned the Messenger saw me.

He said : ‘Who is that?’

I said: ‘Abu Dharr, may Allaah make me a sacrifice for you.’

He said: ‘O Abu Dharr! Come here.’

Abu Dharr mentions: I walked with the Messenger for an hour.

The Messenger said: ‘Indeed the rich people are the least rewarded on the Day of Judgement; except for the one to whom Allaah gives good, and he gives a lot in charity from his right, his left, in front of him, behind him and did good with his wealth.’

Abu Dharr continues: I walked with the Messenger for an hour.

The Messenger said: ‘Sit here.’

Abu Dharr mentions: He sat me in a lower piece of land with stones around it and said to me: ‘Sit here until I return to you.’

Abu Dharr mentions: He went to the area where the rocks were black until I could not see him, he stayed away from me, for a long time. Then I heard him whilst coming towards me, saying: ‘Even if the person stole and even if he committed Zina!!’

Abu Dharr adds: ‘When the Messenger came I could not be patient and asked: ‘O Prophet of Allaah, may Allaah make me a sacrifice for you, who were you talking to among the black rocks? I did not hear anyone respond to you with anything?’

The Messenger said: ‘That was Jibraeel who came to me in the area where the rocks are black, and he said: ‘Give glad-tidings to your Ummah that whoever dies and does not associate anything with Allaah will enter Paradise.’

So I asked: ‘O Jibraeel, even if that person steals and even if he commits Zina?’ He: said: ‘yes.’

So I asked: ‘O Jibraeel, even if that person steals and even if he commits Zina?’ He: said: ‘yes.’

He said: ‘Yes, even if he drank alcohol.’

No.826

54- 1043 - On the authority of Mu’adh bin Jabal that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said:

‘Whoever fasts Ramadan and prays the Salaah, performs the Hajj of the House – I do not know if he mentioned Zakaah or not – it is a right upon Allaah that he forgives that person, whether if he migrates in the path of Allaah or stays in the land where he was born.’

Mu’adh asked: ‘Shall I not inform the people about this?’

The Messenger of Allaah said: ‘Let the people do good actions, since in Paradise there are a hundred levels, between every level is the distance between the heavens and the earth.

Al-Firdaus is the highest of Paradise and its center, and above that is the ‘Arsh of
ar-Rahman, from there spring-forth the rivers of Paradise, so when you ask Allaah then ask Him for al-Firdaus.’

No. 1913

55- 1047 - On the authority of Abu Huraira who said: the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said:

‘A man is upon the religion of his companion; so you should be aware with whom you mix.’

No. 927

56- 1050 - On the authority of Ibn Abbas: that a man said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah! What are the major sins?’

He said:

‘Shirk with Allaah, giving up hope of Allaah’s mercy and despairing from the mercy of Allaah.’

No. 2051

57- 1051 - On the authority of Anas who said when the news of the death of an-Nujjashi reached the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- he said:

‘Pray upon him.’

The people said: O Messenger of Allaah should we pray upon an Ethiopian slave who is not a Muslim?

Then Allaah – Ta’ala - revealed : <<And there are, certainly, among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), those who believe in Allaah and in that which has been revealed to you, and in that which has been revealed to them, humbling themselves before Allaah. They do not sell the Verses of Allaah for a little price>>[3:199]

No. 3044

58 – 1059 - On the authority of al-Bara bin ‘Aazib, on the authority of the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-

‘The saying of Allaah Ta’ala : <<And whosoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the disbelievers >> and <<And whosoever does not judge by that which Allaah has revealed, such are the oppressors>> <<And whosoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed (then) such (people) are the evil- doers>>

He said: they are all about the Kuffar.’

No. 2704

59- 1063 - On the authority of Abu Huraira on the authority of the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- :

‘There was a man from the people before you, who did not do any good whatsoever except that he had Tawheed. So when death approached him, he said to his family: ‘See to it that when I die, my body is burnt until there only remains ashes, then grind them, then scatter them on a windy day, scatter the half of them on the land and half of them in the sea.’

I swear by Allaah, if Allaah punishes me, he will punish me so much, the like of which no-one from the earth has been punished.’

So, when he died they did what he had said. Then Allaah ordered the land to gather what it had, and ordered the sea to gather what it had in it, and there he was standing within Allaah’s Grip.

Allaah –Ta’ala - said: ‘O son of Adam! What made you do what you did?

He answered: ‘Yes, my Lord, from being fearful of You – [in another narration: from being fearful of You and You know best].

The Messenger mentions: Allaah forgave him due to it, and the man had not done any good what so ever except for that he had Tawheed.’

No. 3048