PDA

View Full Version : Part E Ahadeeth Pertaining to Eemaan, Tawheed, Deen and Qadr

Abbas.Abu.Yahya
03-28-2013, 05:33 AM
Part E
Ahadeeth Pertaining to Eemaan, Tawheed, Deen and Qadr

Taken from
Silsilah Ahadeeth As-Saheehah
of
Shaykh Al-Albaani

Translated by
Abbas Abu Yahya

35- 992 - From Abu Huraira who said: A funeral procession
passed by the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- and the people were praising the deceased with goodness, so the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said:

‘It is obligatory for him.’

Then another funeral procession passed by and the people mentioned evil things about the deceased. So the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said:

‘It is obligatory for him.’

Then he said:

‘Indeed some of you are witness against others.’

No.2600

36-1009 – From Jaabir bin Abdullaah, that he was on the way to a battle along with the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- towards Najd. The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- was on his way back I was with him. When I reached them I found them taking a siesta in a valley with many trees with thorns, the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- stopped there and the people dispersed among the trees with thorns, shading themselves with the trees, the Messenger of Allaah stopped under a tree with a lot of leaves and hung his sword on it.

Jaabir said: We fell into a deep sleep. All of a sudden the Messenger began calling us so we came to him and found a Bedouin sitting near him.

The Messenger of Allaah said:

‘Indeed this person took my sword out of its scabbard while I was sleeping when I awoke he had taken it out of its scabbard and it was in his hand and he said to me: who will prevent me from killing you? I said: Allaah. And here he (the man) is sitting.’

The Messenger of Allaah did not punish him.

No. 3546

37 - 1010 – From Abu Huraira from the Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-:

‘Indeed this Deen is easy; there is no-one who is extreme in the religion except that his extremity in the Deen will overcome him.

So stick to the truth without negligence or extremism, try your utmost and receive glad-tidings and seek aid while travelling in the early morning, after Zawwal (when the sun is at its highest point) and some of the last part of the night.’

No. 1161

Note: This is a similitude from the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam.

Ibn Hajr said: ‘i.e. seek aid in being continuous upon worship by performing it at times when you are energetic and active.’ [Fath ul-Bari 1/95]

38- 1012 - Abdullaah bin Mas’ood from the Messenger -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-:

‘Verily there is nothing that brings you closer to Paradise except that I have commanded you with it. And there is nothing that brings you closer to the Hell-Fire except that I have prohibited you from it. Indeed Jibra’eel breathed into my soul.

Indeed a person does not die until all that which is to be provided to him will be given to him. So fear Allaah and make your request for that which is good and lawful, do not delay your provision by requesting it by disobedience to Allah, since you cannot achieve what is with Allaah except with obedience to Him.’

No. 2866

39 - 1013- From Ali bin Hussain that Abdullaah bin Abbas said that: a man from the Ansaar who was a Companion of the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- told me that: they were sitting one night with the Messenger of Allaah we saw a shooting star and it lit up. The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said to them: ‘What did you used to say in Jahileeyah (before Islaam) if you saw a shooting star?’

They said: Allaah and his Messenger know better! We used to say that a great man was born this night and a great man died.

So the Messenger of Allaah said:

‘Indeed a star does not shoot out due to the death of anyone nor for the birth of anyone, however if our Lord -Tabaraka wa Ta’ala Ismuhu - decides a matter the carriers of the ‘Arsh glorify Allaah, then the people of the heavens who are after them glorify Allaah until this glorification reaches the people of the skies of the Duniya. Then those who were after the carriers of the ‘Arsh say to the carriers of the ‘Arsh: ‘what did your lord say to you?’

So they inform them of what He said.

The Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- continued saying: So some of the people of the heavens inquired from the other people, until the news reaches the sky of this Duniya then the Jinn seize this statement and they throw this to their Aawliyaa (friends) and they pass it on so whatever they mention correctly then this is the truth, however they increase upon this and they mention extra things.’
No. 3587

40 - 1017- From Abdullah bin ‘Abbas –RadhiAllaahu anhuma- who said:

‘The Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- said to me on the morning of ‘Aqaba while he was on his she-camel:

‘Collect small stones for me.’

So I collected seven small stones for him from the little stones and placed them in his palm, and he said: ‘Throw stones the likes of these (type and size stones).’ He said this twice. Then he said while raising his hand:

‘O you people beware of exaggerating in the Deen because what destroyed those before you was indeed exaggeration in the Deen.’

No. 1283

41- 1018 -

‘Whoever from a household, from among the Arabs and the non-Arabs, whom Allaah intends good for them, Allaah enters Islaam upon them, then the Fitn appear as if it were a shade.’

No. 51