PDA

View Full Version : Clarifying the condition of Ali al-Halabi and removing the doubts of those who support him

Muhammad.Uk.Salafi
02-19-2013, 08:29 PM
لحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله، وبعد

Insha’Allah what follows is a series of articles addressing some of the underlying doubts propagated by those who spread select speech of one of the scholars to seemingly prop up their shaykh -Ali Hasan al-Halabi, may Allah rectify his affair.

Stubbornly refusing to acknowledge the reality of his (Ali’s) condition, let alone reflect and ponder upon previous experiences; Abul Hasan al-Misri, a lesson not learnt.

We ask Allah for guidance, success and firmness upon the truth

Part 1 – The scholars praise of Shaykh Ahmad Bazmool’s book Siyaanah and his refutations of Ali Hasan

Shaykh 'Allaamah Rabee' Ibn Haadee Al-Madkhalee Praises The Refutations Of Shaykh Ahmad Bazmool On Ali Al-Halabee

Shaykh Rabee' (may Allaah preserve him) stated,

"I have been following the refutations [i.e. the refutations of Shaykh Ahmad Bazmool on Ali Hasan], and I believe that they establish the truth and that they refute falsehood."

http://archive.org/download/thana-rabee/thana-rabee.mp3

On another occasion Shaykh Rabee' was asked for his opinion on the refutations of Shaykh Ahmad Bazmool on Ali Hasan and he responded,

"I read them and they are strong refutations -may Allaah reward him. These refutations clarify a number of matters where Shaykh Ali Ibn Hasan erred and opposed the truth."

http://www.albaidha.net/vb/showthread.php?t=13548

Shaykh Muhammad Bazmool said after praising the refutations of Shaykh Ahmad upon Ali Al-Halabee,

"Maa sha Allaah, it is a very strong [refutation]- may Allaah reward you."

Shaykh Rabee' Ibn Haadee praised these refutations after having read them, and likewise Shaykh Muhammad.

Alhamdu lillaah, we have a general principle:

من علم حجة على من لم يعلم

The one who possesses knowledge regarding a particular affair, is a proof against the one who lacks this knowledge.

So would it be fair to accept a disparagement of these refutations from someone who has not read them or someone that criticises them without providing any proof to substantiate his position?

"Verily, Allah enjoins Al-Adl and Al-Ihsan, and giving (help) to kith and kin; and forbids Al-Fahsha' (i.e all evil deeds, e.g. illegal sexual acts), and Al-Munkar (i.e all that is prohibited by Islamic law), and Al-Baghy (i.e. all kinds of oppression), He admonishes you, that you may take heed." [An-Nahl: 90]

Hassan Somali